Next training December 2nd-7th 2019
Are you interested in holding sacred space for yourself and others, embraced and supported by the spirit of mama cacao? Do you ache to work with chocolate as a medicine but are unsure where or how to begin? Do you long for a connection to your food and your medicine? Do you love how you feel drinking ceremonial cacao?
Whether you are an experienced cacao celebrant or are taking your first steps in exploring the cacao medicinal path, we are offering a truly unique experience for you.
A ten day intensive in beautiful Costa Rica. Imagine experiencing the full embrace of grandmother cacao, held in her branches, breathing in the warm still air of her tropical home. Put your ear to her trunk, what is she sharing with you?
You will be guided by two experts; Ancel, a celebrant, herbalist and cacao crone has been connecting people with cacao’s medicine and magic for the last 10 years and Eva an international facilitator with 20 years experiencing holding space for the heart to fill. Together we will guide you into an authentic appreciation and connection with cacao and her potential for heart expanding, profound and life shaping ceremony. Testimonials.
your unique opportunity to:
- understand the medicine of the cacao tree from root to fruit
- make raw ceremonial cacao from the bean
- learn how to temper with sound, energetics and crystals
- imbue the spirit of cacao through her stories and history
- create the medicine: how and when to create brews with special plant allies
- hold ceremonial space
- be a safe container for yourself and others
- weave connection, peace and profound experience for your ceremony participants
- engage with your deepest, authentic self
My facilitation training is joyful, deep and creative. I will teach you how to develop and nourish yourself as a celebrant and as a safe container for yourself and others.
Cacao is my medicine, my heart, my confidante, my love. I have been living with her for 12 years and working with her for 10. Let me introduce you to her in a way that will honor and nourish you both, from the heart to the world.
Practical details :
Our Cacao Facilitator Training is in the beautiful community of Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Criollo cacao is native to this magical area and we will be working with plantations dating back to the early 1600s. The price includes:
- all training sessions with Ancel and Eva
- 5 nights accommodation
- opening dinner on the arrival day
- breakfast and lunch each full day
- breakfast on the closing day
- 2 cacao ceremonies and ceremony as practice
what is not included:
- flights and travel to and from Puerto Viejo
- evening meals: Puerto Viejo has an excellent farmers market to source the freshest organic fruits and vegetables, and the community has a great selection of restaurants and cafes.
Early Bird discount of $1050 per person. Full Price is $1350 per person.
This is an intimate gathering, deep and authentic. Maximum group size is 7 participants. Minimum group size is 5 participants.
Are you ready to jump in? Pay now with our Early Bird Discount and save over $900 !
To book contact us at https://talamancachocolate.online/contact-us/